Welcome to the official website of Lynne Mackay
Lynne is a clinical psychologist and is a chartered member of the division of clinical psychology of the British Psychological Society of which she is also an Associate Fellow. She has been working full time in the field of child, adolescent and adult psychology since 1981. She is experienced in a range of psychotherapeutic interventions and works in the field of trauma, health psychology and occupational health psychology, although she also will assist people who suffer from the more common mental health conditions. Lynne runs an independent private psychology practice and offers assessment, psychotherapy, as well as supervision to other professional therapists.
- B.A. Hons and M.A. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Natal, South Africa
- University Education Diploma (UED) from the University of Natal
- EMDR (Europe) Accredited Consultant.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Member of the Division of Clinical Psychology of the British Psychological Society (BPS) (www.bps.org.uk)
- Registration with the UK Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) (www.hcpc-uk.org.uk/)
- Member of EMDR UK and Ireland Association (www.emdtassociation.org.uk)
- Non-accredited member of the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) (www.babcp.com)